Friday, May 02, 2008

30 miles Part 2

The old lady snapped out of it and stopped her car a few inches from me. Although she may have been moving pretty slowly out of the parking lot, she was going fast enough to break my leg in a gruesome manner had she stopped only a split second later. I gave her an involuntary WTF look and just kept walking. --> During my midday break, I took off my glasses and set them beside me while attending to my shoes and socks. When I'd finished messing with the shoes and socks, I leaned back to lay down on the concrete. However, I never quite made it because on my way down I heard a crunch. Upon getting back up to see what I'd crunched, I saw my glasses all bent up, with the right lens detached from the frame. Just what I needed. I've never done anything like that before; this is not exactly the best time for a first time. So now my glasses are all screwed up. I was able to put the lens back
into the frame, but I definitely need to get some new glasses. More about that later...

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

No comments: