Friday, June 29, 2007

A new direction

It rained heavily 3 times yesterday. We got stuck in 2 of the downpours, so me and my stuff got pretty well drenched. My backpack has almost no water resistance, so that's not what I needed... The guys spend most of their time "spange-ing" for beer money, so I've spent a lot of time sitting around doing nothing as well as spending more money than usual because it has kept me away from my usual revenue & nourishment sources. I've bought them some stuff, too, so I'm getting kind of low on cash. I'm glad I did it, though... Last evening they got a quick $5 from a couple cars, so they went straight to the carryout to blow it all on beer. They said they were going to the woods to drink it, but I stayed where I was. A few hours later I went looking for them, but I couldn't find them, so I put up my tent and went to sleep. Haven't seen them since. They may have ditched me but I doubt it. I was
about ready to split from them anyway... It rained all night and my stuff got even more drenched.

No comments: