Friday, June 29, 2007

Another good day

Right now I'm riding with a trucker, heading to Joplin, Missouri. His name is George. We're in Indianapolis (8:39 PM). I'm actually using his laptop to write this. He just told me he has a masters' degree in Psychology.

(This post will probably be very schizophrenic because I'm typing and talking at the same time. Also I'm not writing for a long time in between sentences because we're talking so much.)

I got a ride from Huber Heights to the Ohio/Indiana state line at about 6:30 from a South African gentleman in an Audi. His name is Sean Minnie. He was very cool. I may have more to say about him later.

Terre Haute at 8:43 CDT. Hey, this is the first time I've been out of the Eastern time zone since beginning Aimless.

After Sean dropped me off near the Petro station, it took me almost no time to get a ride with George, which means I'm having a string of good days. (Wow, all the shit I've been through, and I consider the last two days good?!?) Actually I've had at least three flippin' incredible days in a row. Everything is good.

You know what that means, right? It means I have some nasty shit coming my way. It has to mean that. (We're in Illinois now.)

Luke, I will answer your question soon. I don't think I know the answer yet. I haven't had a chance to think about it how it was.

--
Aimless
The Quasi-Aimless Trailer
If you'd like to contact me, call me at 614-738-3867.

No comments: