Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Premature adjudication

Jay told me some girl he works with said I seemed creepy because of how I looked at her. When he described her, I knew exactly who he was talking about because the place only has a handful of people working the floor at any given time. I thought it was kind of funny that she particularly would think I looked at her creepily because I barely looked at her at all, even though she walked by me dozens of times and I am a very field-dependent person. Now, I can understand why Lidia may have thought I'm sorta creepy because I know I kind of came off that way with her. Regardless, she's stupid IF she has concluded fully that I am indeed a creep, because I also gave her more than enough evidence to suggest it would be worthwhile to delay judgment. Hey, if she wants to make inaccurate premature judgments, I'm not gonna stop her, but I hope for her sake that she eventually realizes it's wise not
to judge people so quickly. Doing so lets a lot of great people slip through the cracks.

1 comment:

docrivs said...

Yes, people tend to judge other people based on limited evidence and quickly. The girl I told you about, however, thinks a lot of things are "creepy", so don't think much about it. She's got her own flaws.