Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Choo choo

I ran into Ronnie and Bill again a few hours after they took off to make some money. We sat around and shot the shit for a while before the Pilot manager evicted us. We then headed to the nearest railroad tracks to catch us a train to Indianapolis. Well, we found that train and we've been on that train, motionless, for at least three hours now. (It's actually not quite that simple.) ... The train began rolling at 2:14 PM. Wow! I mean WOW!!! I'm riding a fucking freight train! And believe me, this is part of the story. This is a big part of the story. I am not worried about wasting tape right now because these tapes will be priceless. Whatever doubts I had about Aimless's future, they're gone now. This is for real! I have work to do now.

1 comment:

docrivs said...

I vaguely remember speaking on the phone with you last night. I think you told me that you had gotten kicked off of the train. That's all I remember.