Friday, April 18, 2008

My confession Part 3

I also used the credit card to pay for the motel room in Georgia a couple weeks ago. And why have I bothered volunteering this information? Because it should show this blog's regular readers that I'm an honest, trustworthy, objective storyteller. --> Anyway, I don't expect to use the credit card again unless I have some kind of major emergency. Additionally, I did not use the credit card to pay for the stuff I bought Wednesday night; I used my gift card and my REI member dividend thingy to pay for that stuff. --> The things I bought at REI are already making a huge impact. For example, the headlamp helped me see much better last night as I walked along a busy road that has almost no shoulder. It also made me much more visible to oncoming traffic. The shirt has kept me warm and protected both my arms and neck from the sun. I also bought a fleece hat-type-thing that covers my head and
ears. It's awesome! I wish I'd had it when I was riding the train the other night. --> I'm tired.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

No comments: