Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I've been thinking about a couple things I said in my Evansville post; things that came out wrong and probably made me sound, well, ungrateful to Brad and his friends. Brad, I want to make it very clear that you were an awesome host. I just hope I was half as good a guest. I'm really glad I was able to make it to Evansville to see you after all these years, and I really enjoyed staying with you. --> Not walking for ten days has really done a number on me. After walking 6 miles yesterday and 6.5 so far today, my legs are killing me. Particularly my upper legs, which I don't remember hurting so much last year. --> In case you were wondering: Yes, I did call my mom last night (after getting off the train) to let her know I didn't get dead or nothin'. --> I don't think I have anything else to say right now. Just walking south out of Nashville, to Brentwood, where there is an REI store. -->
Oh yeah... Luke called me last night, shortly after I got off the train. That was cool.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan, we did'nt take anything that you said or wrote as ungrateful. You were a very good guest and we all were happy to spend some quality time with you.