Sunday, August 19, 2007

Nothing gold can stay Part 2

Part 2: Does this blog entertain you? Do you anticipate that the documentary "Aimless" will entertain you? Well, how bad do you want it? If I don't acquire some of the stuff I need really damn soon, I'll have to quit because I'm not going to keep abusing myself to this ridiculous extent. Do you have any idea how hard it is for me just to keep my phone charged so I can write these posts? I can't just plug it in while I sleep, y'know. I spent half an hour looking for an electrical outlet and another 2 hours charging my phone instead of doing what I needed to do because writing these posts zaps my battery. Do you have any idea how much time it takes for me to re-draft most of these posts to keep them at 1,000 characters or less? Again, how bad do you want it? I absolutely need your help. Without your help, Aimless is dead. I don't want to operate like Jan Gee, but I have nothing else to
say until someone out there convinces an outdoor equipment manufacturer rep to call me.

1 comment:

docrivs said...

Ryan, I have begun to work on your request for aid, but I can only offer so much time per day to this project. I will continue looking at how these companies can be approached, come up with a sales letter, and will contact them myself. Then, I will make sure that I get the word out on the net that they can send the same letter I created to whatever address they need or cut and paste it into a contact form created by the company. Some of the companies you listed do not accept requests for donations or sponsorships. Some of them do.