Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hey mugen

Hey mugen,

I didn't think your comment was negative, nor did I mean to sound hostile in my response, although I'm sure I probably did sound hostile. I know it's difficult to communicate your thoughts through writing sometimes. Man, I have so much going through my mind all the time, I barely know what I've written. I think that's good, though, because it keeps my posts honest, even if they are negative or embarrassing sometimes. I just want this blog to be a true reflection/representation of my experience, and I know sometimes it makes me look like a prick in some people's eyes. I also know sometimes I am a prick, but I doubt if it's the same times as when people think I'm a prick.

Thanks for participating and stuff. I hope you'll keep commenting, even if your comments are critical of what I say.

--
Aimless
The Quasi-Aimless Trailer

No comments: