Friday, August 03, 2007

A few scattered thoughts

Lew, Father Winter didn't really "Jesus" me. Honestly, I have no idea why he turned a 180 on me. It may have been that he sensed I had no need for religion, but it may not have been. It may be that he just disliked my mannerisms. I don't know; I didn't ask. All I know is that he welcomed me to his property and then he took me away from his property.

I'm leaving my aunt and uncle's house today. Gonna take Amtrak down to Emeryville then get on a bus to San Francisco, I think. (Aunt Carolyn set it up.) I've had a very nice time here. This is the first time in my life that I've spent any significant time around Larry and Carolyn because they moved out here about when I was born. I also "met" my cousin Chris for the first time as an adult the other night. It's been over 20 years since I'd seen him. Really don't know him or his brother Scott, who lives in Texas.

I now know that a lot of my family have become regular readers of this blog. I think my mom and dad are both reading it, as well as Carolyn (my dad's sister) and Lisa (my dad's sister). I'll try not to let that affect my candid nature. As long as they aren't reading it in my presence, I usually don't feel very on-the-spot.

Yesterday was my Grandma and Grandpa Denlinger's 60th wedding anniversary. I called them and talked for a little while last night. Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!

--
Aimless
The Quasi-Aimless Trailer
If you'd like to contact me, call me at 614-738-3867.

No comments: