Friday, June 08, 2007

Revolution

I've spent some time checking out Lew Graff's blog, Revolution, today. He's a really good writer and has interesting things to say in a very objective kind of way. I also think he "gets" a lot of the stuff I say, which is evident in his post aimless blog. (For example, I know Lew is 100 percent sure he is not one of the subjects of my shit-talking about Florida. Besides, he's from Michigan.) I left a comment on that post, but it may not show up for a while because Lew "screens" his comments.

I like Lew. I'm glad I met him.

--
Aimless
The Quasi-Aimless Trailer
If you'd like to contact me, call me at 614-738-3867.

1 comment:

docrivs said...

I agree. Lew seems to be good people, and I like his writing, as well. If I had more time to surf I would read more of his blog posts, and I hope to do that soon. He seems to have an open mind about ideas and perspectives that are critical about contemporary (mostly Christian and Conservative) American culture, even from a couple of heathen infidels, like us.