Friday, June 08, 2007

Longer mobile posts

I think I can now post longer entries from my phone. For some reason if I send a PIX message rather than a TXT message, the message can be 1,000 characters instead of just 160. I can also send pictures from my phone that way, too (duh), which apparently are stored somewhere on blogger.com rather than aimlessmovie.com.

That will be nice; it'll keep the phone bill down.

Here's one I sent several days ago. It didn't appear until now, though, because I didn't claim the blog until now. Then I told blogger to send it to this blog, so here it is.

...That's strange. The link won't work for me. Maybe it just needs some time. If anyone follows the link successfully, please leave a comment saying so. If it never starts working, just scroll back to June 2, 2007 and look for a picture of my hideous face.

--
Aimless
The Quasi-Aimless Trailer
If you'd like to contact me, call me at 614-738-3867.

1 comment:

docrivs said...

I see the pic