Monday, June 11, 2007

Regulars

I'm really curious to know how many people read this blog regularly and who they are. If you read it regularly, would you please leave a comment or send me an e-mail (even if I already know you're a regular)?<br><br>Having to be back in Columbus every two months for a doctor visit really sucks because it limits my options on days like today. If I didn't have to worry about time right now, I could just take off walking like I did so much in the beginning. But I can't do that because I need to get a ride toward Ohio (and it's illegal to walk along the interstate). Consequently, I get no chance for important exercise, nor do I have much opportunity to meet or interact with people. Plus I'm stuck in a pretty boring place, where I've been for about 20 hours already.<br><br>If I could just get to Knoxville or anywhere on I-75, I would probably be in pretty good shape.

2 comments:

docrivs said...

You know I'm a regular, and sometimes I check out your blog everyday. Not everyone will read it everyday, and if they do, then they might not be able to comment or to read the longer posts. The longer you keep this up, the more friends you make, the more that Aimless gets talk. The more Aimless is talked about the more likely it is that someone will regularly visit your blog or will think about you and your ideas. The YouTube video posts are a good idea. I am posting some songs I play on there. I think I have two up there now, but I'll have more soon.

revolution said...

i am a regular.


REVOLUTION