Thursday, June 28, 2007

Enon, Ohio

We didn't get arrested last night; we just got caught and kicked off the train in Enon, Ohio... You wouldn't believe the shit that's happened to us over the last couple days even if you'd been there watching it all. Fortunately my camera has been there to catch it for you. Yes, I did get footage of the Clark County Sheriff's deputies finding us in the box car and some of what happened thereafter. I thought I had 20 or 30 minutes of that stuff (holding the camera as if it was off so they wouldn't suspect anything), but apparently I accidentally hit the pause button a couple minutes into it. I was so disappointed when I realized I didn't get it all, but when I watched the footage I did get, I was thrilled because it's incredible. The guys agreed. The people in Enon treated us almost like celebs. We're gonna be legends in that town. We've walked about 8.5 miles so far today, from Enon to
Riverside. If you think yesterday wasn't crazy enough, wait till you hear about today. More later.

No comments: