Thursday, June 14, 2007

Close encounter

Miss Pathfinder walked past me tonight at about 7:45. Unfortunately, she was walking with a guy. The question is: Was she "with" the guy or was she merely with him? I don't know. All I know is they weren't holding hands. While they were inside Tom's market, my once-sorta-famous acquaintance Greg "Duke" Dewey pulled up. (Duke was the drummer for Country Joe & the Fish.) When they came back out, I asked Duke if he knows who she is. He said he knows a little about her. He said he knew her dad and he kinda confirmed some of my suspicions about her personality. (Good things.)... I smiled when she walked by. She looked like she wanted to smile, but I can't say she actually did smile. She's pretty neato, I think. I wonder if she noticed that I'm in better shape than when last she saw me.

1 comment:

docrivs said...

Man, you're like a puppy dog, but that's okay. It makes me smile and laugh to think of you calling "Miss Pathfinder" 'neato'. When will you be here???