Sunday, June 07, 2009

Fibromyalgia

You hurt all over, all the time. I hurt all over, all the time.

You feel confused and can't trust your brain. I feel confused and can't trust my brain.

You call it Fibromyalgia. I call it Candida overgrowth.

You fork over big money for countless doctor bills. I gave up on doctors because doctors are clueless and their "expertise" only makes me worse.

You spend even more money for 15 different prescription drugs that only target your symptoms. I spend my time reading and researching, looking for the cause of the problem and its cure.

Your symptoms have no cause. My symptoms all have the same cause, which I have identified.

You suffer painful, crippling side effects from your prescription drugs. I changed my diet and suffer no side effects.

After ten or twenty years of treatment, you keep hurting, dying. After two weeks of treatment, I feel like a million bucks. (Well, maybe 700 grand.)

Fibromyalgia? Candida overgrowth? They're the same damn thing, but they exist in two separate worlds of thought. One of these diseases cannot be cured by the medical establishment's life-draining and expensive treatments. The other is not even recognized by the medical establishment but is easily cured by kooky "alternative" medicine, in conjunction with a little hard work and discipline from the sufferer.

Become a fan of Aimless on Facebook.

--
Aimless
Aimless Video Evidence

No comments: