Thursday, May 28, 2009

Don't forget to turn out the lights

Yeah, so um, I think Aimless is done, perhaps excluding the book I've sorta been writing.

Tomorrow will mark three years since the idea for Aimless came to me, and that's just too much time to devote to something that will never be anything. Besides, I'm pretty caught up in this new anti-Candida diet and lifestyle, so I don't know if I'd be willing to hit the road again at all this year, even if NBC called me right now and offered me big bucks to do it. I've tried to make this thing grow, and some other people have helped me try to make this thing grow, but it hasn't happened and it's not going to happen.

For the first time in six or seven months, my head doesn't hurt, nor do I feel all spacey and confused, and making that problem go away for good is the most important thing in my life right now. The absence of major head pain is just the beginning, though. Now that I understand why my head hurt so bad for so long, I want to devote at least a few months to fix the problem permanently, so I can eat pizza and cereal and ice cream again without worrying that it will put me in misery.

I'll probably still write some stuff here, which may or may not be Aimless-related, but I've lost interest in killing myself to entertain no one while remaining broke. However, if you've been a regular reader of this blog for a while, you probably already know I'm going to end up changing my mind and hitting the road again, and going crazy again, and getting an endless headache again, and failing to turn this into something people know about AGAIN.

No, I don't think that's going to happen this time.

Become a fan of Aimless on Facebook.

--
Aimless
Aimless Video Evidence

No comments: