Monday, May 25, 2009

Associated Content

Update (May 30): Might want to add ezinearticles.com to this new list.

I just read what appeared to be a news article on a web site called "Associated Content." This web site looks all professional and stuff, and its name is a lot like "Associated Press," so I wondered at first if this was another news service like the AP; a news service I'd just never heard of because I don't pay much attention. However, as I read the short article about aspartame, I quickly noticed the writer had a clear agenda. I also couldn't help but notice how horribly the article was written.

As soon as I left the page, I Googled "associated content scam" just to see if there would be many hits. Oh yeah, there are tons of hits.

So I guess the lesson of this story is: You can count on me to help you sift bullshit from non-bullshit.

Become a fan of Aimless on Facebook.

--
Aimless
Aimless Video Evidence

No comments: