Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hey NBC

Hey NBC,

I'm sick of waiting to hear from you. In fact, this silence is starting to piss me off because I know I'm your guy and I know you know I'm your guy. I am the only person out here who does (or can do) what you're looking for. So how about contacting me again so I can share my knowledge with you and help you make this thing happen.

It's tramping season. Let's get this show on the road.



Until NBC invites me to be involved with their doc series project, I have no allegiance to them. So if there are any other networks or production companies that want to capitalize on NBC's refusal to communicate with their most valuable player, I'm all ears.

--
Aimless
Aimless Video Evidence

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, someone from TV has contacted me about this type of show too. I've been out on the road longer than you though and I have International experience. I am more patient than you are and know that all good things take time and I am not a loaded cannon waiting to go off on everyone who does not kiss my butt. TV people do things on their own time schedule.

Ryan M. Powell said...

Chet, you and I don't do the same thing, OK. We may do similar things, but we don't do the same thing.

If someone from TV has contacted you, tell us who it was and what it was about. Reveal a little bit. Make your profile public. Show us your work. Where's the web site you worked hard to create without any experience in web design, graphic design, video editing, etc.?

You know why they contacted me? It's not because I write this blog about my supposed travels or because I comment anonymously on other people's blogs, pretending to be king of the tramps. It's because I've put my travels out there for people to see. It's because I've provided an exposé of some of the characters I've met on the road. It's because they see me as a compelling character, possibly even because I knowingly come off as an asshole sometimes (like right now). It's because they know I am the real deal.

I'm inclined to doubt all your claims because the real tramps I meet on the road are not like you. The tramps I meet on the road are cool.

Ryan M. Powell said...

But if you're not full of shit: Hey, let's team up and try to get somewhere with this crap, possibly through NBC. What do you say?