Tuesday, September 16, 2008

After walking east out of Burbank for a little bit, I changed my mind and started walking west so I could take a train to Pasadena. On the way back through Burbank, I walked a different route and ended up outside the Tonight Show theater, talking to the people waiting in line for tonight's show. Long story short: I'm going to the Tonight Show today. The girl in the picture is GloZell Green. She goes to the show every day and blogs about Jay Leno. Here's her blog: http://glozelllovesjayleno.blogspot.com. I might have more to say about this later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture. I don't even know what it is. You guys look like some sort of out of place crime fighting super heroes, taking your glamour shot.

Ryan M. Powell said...

Thanks. It's just me and GloZell in front of the Tonight Show sign, outside the studio. I like it, too. I wasn't even posing; I was just stretching.