Friday, July 11, 2008

Setback?

When I got the cast off my arm last week, I mentioned my toe injury to the doctor. He said I should put tape around the two smallest toes. I didn't do it.

So today I jammed my little toe again and it hurts like hell. It feels like I totally nullified the past two weeks of healing. You don't realize how important your little toe is until you injure it like this, then try to walk.

I was planning on hitting the road again in about two weeks (with a fresher, more positive attitude), but I fear this re-injury may set me back a little. That sucks.

--
Aimless
Aimless Video Evidence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you keep "hurting" yourself on purpose...on a subconscious level...you don't seem to be enjoying this project you have taken on. Most of your blogs are whining or complaining. Most of us don't like our work, but WE DO IT BECAUSE IT IS NECESSARY TO SURVIVAL! Perhaps YOU should find a job that PAYS you ?!?! I bet you would find your relationship with your dad may improve if you were working for pay too, parents dig this shit...makes them think maybe they did something right when their kid does WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO to get by in the world!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and btw...you mentioned "your" doctor. Strange that you have one with no job... would this be thanks to your parents as well?