Thursday, June 26, 2008

First time

This is the first time I've touched a computer in over two weeks. I'm going to try to say some stuff in another post to follow, but it'll probably take quite a while because my right hand--my normally good hand--is about as useful as a tree branch right now. I can't even use it to control a mouse. Oh, and showering is real fucking fun.

I'd love to upload a picture of the original X-ray, because the doctor said the two parts of my bone were at a 30-degree angle, but I haven't even seen the X-ray. I think I'm supposed to get the cast/splint removed next Wednesday.

--
Aimless
Aimless Video Evidence
Call me sometime; I get lonely. 614-738-3867

1 comment:

ForceFed240 said...

Yo Ryan,

I've been wanting to write for a while but just got around to doing this Google account thing.

I've been following for a while now, ever since I came across your Naples youtube video which happens to be my hometown. Trust me I know our cops suck, I got a breathalizer test on the way to highschool one Tuesday morning at like 7am, i mean come on!

Anyways, its a bummer your done with your current trip, i liked checking it out everyday before i leave work. I've got a bunch of questions but i'm sure a lot of them will get answered once you can type again.

Good luck with your recovery. I've had multiple surgerys and I know its a drag. By the way, if you got screws and plates make sure you have the optional surgery to get them removed. I'm having problems with my leg right now because of leaving them in which was supposed to be no problem and it sounds to me like you did to your arm what i did to my leg.

Looking forward to hearing about the conclusion of the trip and how that happened.

Later man,

Ian Ivey