Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Money

I find money almost every day when I walk. Not much, but some. Thursday I found a penny. Friday I found two pennies. Saturday two nickels. And Sunday just a penny again. Today, in my first half-hour of walking, I found a dime and a penny. Ten minutes later I found a dime and about a hundred pennies. Less than an hour after that, another dime. Yesterday, however, I did not find any money, which is very unusual. --> A guy named Casey Case gave me a ride to Statesboro yesterday. I normally would have just asked him to drop me off near the interstate, but I was hungry, so I rode to town with him. After making a quick stop at KFC, he dropped me off near his apartment, where I sat and ate outside a doctor's office. Shortly he returned and said I could stay at his place for the night. I took a welcome shower and we talked quite a bit, then Casey brought me the hair clippers I'd asked about.
So, did I have the balls to use the clippers? Find out soon on ... TALES OF AIMLESSNESS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm no genius, but I'm pretty confident that your hair is now history. That's gotta feel good.

How would you compare this adventure to your last one so far? You seem to be in good spirits and less concerned with the making of the documentary and more in it for yourself this time and challenging yourself, which makes sense to me.

Anonymous said...

Wax on Wax off Hair on Hair off. I'll believe that when I see a picture. Put new batteries in your Canon today and it is fine. No more lines. Taking great pix.