Friday, January 04, 2008

Escape from The F Word (Florida) teaser



I'm finished cutting and editing the next video, but it's not quite ready to upload yet because I'm having trouble creating a decent-quality movie without a huge file size. It's really pissing me off because it takes a lot of trial and error and each error costs about an hour.

Anyway, I really like what I have with this one, even though it makes me look like a GIANT asshole (because I am a giant asshole). It's about nine and a half minutes, and I hope I can get it up here sometime tonight.

Jeff and Brad: Thanks for the comments on the previous video. Would you mind copying and pasting your comments onto the Impressions and Comments page? And Jeff, you were a couple days late on the "Happy Birthday." (That's OK, though, because you have to give me at least a week's margin of error when your birthday comes.) Thanks, Jeff.

Update: Here's Escape from The F Word.

--
Aimless
The Quasi-Aimless Trailer
You can contact me at 614-738-3867.

No comments: