Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm so ungrateful Part 5

PART 5: And how about you, "Mugen" (or whatever you call yourself)? A couple months ago you commented about how ungrateful I was after meeting Father Winter. You also said my negativity keeps you from telling friends about Aimless. But you keep reading this blog anyway, presumably because it entertains you. Maybe you don't realize this, but in the real world of supply & demand, this Aimless program would have been canceled a long time ago due to lack of interest and unprofitability. The only reason it's still around is because I'm paying the dues to keep it around. So where's the gratitude? --> When something entertains you, do you not realize why it is in your best interest to promote such entertainment? If no one else gives a shit about it, it goes away. Just think of all the ways you could have strengthened the foundation of Aimless if only you were grateful for what you receive from
Aimless. --> Before anyone else starts yapping about how ungrateful I am, take a look in the mirror.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I get attacked two months ago and a couple days ago I send you a positive comment and instead I get attacked again.

I'd heard about you through a friend and thought this was a great idea. What a way to see the world. My comments were only meant to be positive and or give you another way to look at things. I was looking and hoping to see you grow as a person throughout the process. Instead of posting about the wonderful things you have experienced you've instead decide to spend 6-7 posts spouting negativity. yikes. I get the point, I totally understand I have offended you. You do an excellent job of finding the negative in so many experiences and it appears this wont change. I've given up hope that you have anything positive to say about people who haven't given you money or gift cards. My guess is that you've been called selfish a lot in life. Let me guess you were still living at home with your parents before you did this? Or if not you were living with them well into your thirties huh. Yeah it kinda shows. Your parents sound pretty awesome from their posts, but I've seen longer rants negative towards your mom than positive. How dare she be concerned with you. The nerve.

Here is my gift to you. No please don't now, say something nice about me....

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe some of the people you are asking to sponsor you could be the same people leaving these "negative" posts to see what your character truly is. I can tell you from someone who "knows", many reputable companies do not want to sponser someone so negative. Yes, I know you want to show the world what you truly are feeling at any given moment. You want to be honest. Frankly, you come across as a selfish, entitled, asshole and I am willing to bet as you spend a lot of time with yourself that you probably don't like yourself too much. And I bet you are so angry right now.. your very predictable. You feed on the negativity don't you? How about instead of being angry decide instead to find something positive. Like why give a shit what I think? Instead be happy that your alive to experience another amazing day on your journey. Oh, but let me guess you rather focus on the "negative" post I wrote then the beautiful sunset you just missed, or that homeless person you could have offered a piece of bread to. okay start rant here about how you owe noone because no one owes you. blah blah.

so are you going to ruminate about this for months? Will I get an encore post about this 2 maybe 3 months from now? This is so exciting!

Have a good night! Oh and the sunset was beautiful.