Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Giants game recap

I guess I didn't mention that you can actually see the game from outside AT&T Park. The right field fence is chain link and there are rooms behind it where they let a small number of people in for free, but only for 3 innings at a time. Every 3 innings they let different people in. You can also see the game pretty well even from behind the rooms. I never went inside (even though I eventually had a ticket), because I could see everything I wanted to see from where I was. I stayed at the very back of the concourse, about ten feet inside the 1st base foul pole. I actually had a very good time. I met a lot of cool people, including a pretty woman doing camera work for TBS Japan. She got some footage of me (and Dave Dennis) with my camera. She was cool. I hope to see her again tomorrow. If Bonds doesn't hit that homer tomorrow, I may stick around SF longer than I planned. I had a really good
spot to get some money footage. If I'm there whenever he hits it, he better hit it to the water.

No comments: