Friday, July 27, 2007

Short 24-hour summary

A few minutes after my post last night, the clouds and wind came east over the bay, turning a beautiful day cold and nasty. Freezing, I eventually put on my jeans over my shorts and pulled a long sleeve shirt and a jacket over my t-shirt. Even with the cloudy darkness, I waited until nightfall to leave the on-ramp. Walking north on Industrial Pkwy, I soon was sweating, so I went through the trouble of taking off the extra clothing and putting it away. Passing by a Domino's Pizza, I asked if they had any mistake pies. They did, so I ate a Med pepperoni pizza for dinner. Sleeping on a sidewalk later in South Hayward, a cop woke me up and told me to leave. When I asked if there was anywhere I could go, he said there was a park right around the corner, so I spent the rest of the night on a tennis court. I woke up and walked to Pyzano's Pizzeria in Castro Valley, where I got a little footage of
World Champion pizza tosser Tony Gemignani and ate a delicious pizza he made for me... More later.

3 comments:

docrivs said...

Awesome. You are eating a lot of pizza, big guy. Are you eating your vegetables too? :) Sleeping on a tennis court doesn't sound as comfortable as sleeping on grass. No grass to camp on? I'm looking forward to seeing all the video you've captured sometime.

revolution said...

free pizza?!!

you're living the dream man!

Anonymous said...

Hell, there ain't no pizza better than yours.