Saturday, May 19, 2007

Still at FIU

As I mentioned in my short mobile post, I had a very cool spot to camp last night. I also said quite a bit in the longer post, but I neglected to mention a guy I met on the bus to FIU. His name is Rafael (can't quite make out the last name on the piece of paper he gave me). He is a musician and teaches history at FIU, I believe he said. Anyway, he told me about his myspace page and I wanted to link to it here, even though I haven't had the chance to look at it yet. Here it is: www.myspace.com/rafasso. (Rafael is from Venezuela.)

Well, there are lots of people here trying to use these computers, so I better go. Not sure I had anything else to say, anyway. I guess I'm in no hurry to leave this place, considering the abundance of internet access and a great spot to camp out, but I will probably be long gone by the end of the day.

--

Aimless
The Quasi-Aimless Trailer

If you'd like to contact me, call me at 614-738-3867.

No comments: