Saturday, January 06, 2007

Too much good stuff

I had been worried that I might not have enough good video footage from my trip to make an interesting sneak preview or concept trailer, but now I'm worried that maybe I have too much good footage. I have so much good stuff, I don't know what to do with it all.

My original plan was to dangle about 15 minutes' worth of semi-edited material on the Aimless web site, mainly just to draw the interest of potential viewers, sponsors, collaborators, etc. I just wanted to show people that I really am onto something good here. But now that I feel I have an abundance of good material, I'm tempted to go ahead and make something longer, more polished--marketable. I'm tempted to make something you can't really watch on a computer.

I guess that's a good thing.

Now I just need to do it, whatever "it" is, because spring will be here before I know it. And if I haven't said it already, I really want to get back on the road in about March or April.

Aimless

No comments: