Sunday, September 17, 2006

Apprenticeship or something

I would like to find an opportunity to work on someone else's low-budget movie or documentary while I pour the foundation for Aimless. I might even do it for free if I can find a gig that gives me a chance to learn some of the stuff I'll eventually need to know. (But I absolutely am not willing to get some $7/hour job just for the sake of having a job.)

So if there is anyone out there looking for someone to help you make your movie, and you recognize that passion can be more valuable than experience, I want to hear from you. I'm willing to do just about anything, including acting. (I honestly believe I would be a kick-ass actor if given the opportunity.)

If you're interested, comment here or find my contact information on the Aimless Contact Page.

No comments: