Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Aimless is dead!

I quit. You disappoint me, America. Aimless was for you, but you didn't care. And if I'm wrong, why don't you show me that you did care? Laura. Boston Beer Company. My family. All the people who have been here but never said anything.

I needed you. I really needed you.

I've been writing a very long explanation about why Aimless is dead, but I don't know if I'll ever post it. Maybe someday y'all will understand how great this could have been, and how it would have benefited you to show some interest.

1 comment:

docrivs said...

Ryan,
WTF? You'd rather can the whole Aimless project than start small, with a webcam or home digital camera and a few good stories. You already know where to pull stories from. You already know how to get some good shots. All it takes is to take that next step and ride. Some people are doing it, and you should too. For instance, I once read an article about adventure travel that reminded me of my little sister's (then) upcoming trip to Africa, Europe, and South America. You've been to New Orleans. You've been to NYC. You've lived in Montana. You've studied history. What do you say you stick to your guns and do something! I'm willing to do what I can to help you do something great, and I hope that you will help me do something great, as well.
- docrivs